Wednesday, 21 September 2011

What to do?..

Что делать?.. Этот вопрос постоянно всплывает у меня в голове, относительно любых вещей, будто учеба, поход в кафе и всякой другой всячины.. И сейчас мне не дает заснуть этот вопрос. Я не знаю, ЧТО делать.. И мне нужна по этому поводу помощь. Идти, не идти? Сказать, что люблю?.. А вдруг обсмеет? Или еще чего-нить.. Вот это все делает меня таким беспомощным, таким глупым и тупым.. Помоги мне.

What to do?.. That is the question. It always rises in my mind when I don't know what to do.. For example, where to study, to what cafe I should go, etc. And now I can fall asleep because of this question. I really don't know WHAT to do. And Thus I need some help. To go or not to go? To tell her that I love her?.. But if she plays a joke on me?.. Or something like that. All this situation makes me so helpless, so stupid and dull. Help me.




No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Участник ePochta Blog Rating